JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Viewing Blogs

So over the course of this semester I have re-watched the first six seasons of Supernatural. Most people know about Supernatural but for those who don't it's a show about two brothers Sam and Dean who were raised into the life of hunting the supernatural after their mother was murdered by a demon. Through out the first six seasons you see the show unfold and reveal a much bigger story. The first two seasons are mainly about them facing different types of ghouls and creatures while searching for the yellow-eyed demon that killed their mom. After the third season things start getting really complicated. Now it's not just ghosts and creatures, but angels and demons. I don't want to reveal much for those who may not have seen the show.
I've also watched an anime called Witch Hunter Robin. This show is about an organization called the STNJ whose sole purpose is to hunt and capture witches. The funny thing about this organization is that they actually have witches working as hunters. These witches however are called craft users as their powers are not fully activated yet. When a young fifteen year old craft user named Robin is sent to them as a replacement for a lost member, the team learns there is a lot more to her powers then they thought. It's a twenty-six episode series. I'm really into shows about hunters and the supernatural, if you can't tell. I just love shows like these because it's interesting to see the characters reactions when they realize they aren't that different from the things they're hunting.

1 comment: